Re: [Debconf-team] Early travel sponsorship

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 23:17:30 +0200, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> someone approached me today with the following thought / idea:

As is perhaps obvious, that was me.

See my ramblings in the other thread just now.  Sorry about that, I
somehow didn't see this before writing that, although I don't think I
quite duplicated, so that's OK I suppose.

As for this year, I'd think that the most likely way it could be
accelerated would be if we happen to have funds sufficient to tell
everyone "yes", in which case the order is irrelevant.

Cheers, Phil.