Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11: please add sponsorship logo in debian.org site

[added debconf-team]

-=| Hector Oron, Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 03:11:39PM +0100 |=-
>   It would be nice if it was possible to have Debian sponsorship
>   logo
> on main debian.org site.
>   <http://media.debconf.org/dc11/sponsorlogos/sponsorship.png>
>
>   I think Rhonda has already hands on work, but it is always nice to
> communicate to others our intentions.

There was a comment that the yellow button is a bit too different from
the www.debian.org color scheme. Some may see this as an advantage to
bring visitors' attention. In any case, can we get the vector source
for the button so that a button with different colors can be made?
Thanks!