Re: [Debconf-team] Cancelations

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Amaya <amaya@debian.org> wrote:
> Some attendees are writing to registration@d.o in order to cancel their
> attendance to Debconf11. What is the procedure? Should we notify any of
> you guys?

I haven't tested, but they should be able to cancel by un-ticking the
"I will attend this conference" box in Penta.  It's useful if we know
as quickly as possible, but that's much easier than them mailing you
who mails someone who tries to find time to un-tick the box for them.
:)

We should (as in other years) ask everyone to confirm their attendance
soon, but if people un-tick the "attend" box we know they definitely
aren't coming, and haven't just forgotten to confirm.

--
Moray