Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Visiting Sarajevo, Day trip or pre/post conference visit to Sarajevo?

Hi Vedran,

On Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, vedran wrote:
> I live in Sarajevo and in free time i'm enjoying to guide
> tourists/friends through Sarajevo. Sarajevo is one of cities that has
> biggest cultural diversities through history and definitely worth
> visiting!
>
> So, i'm willing to help anyone who want's to visit Sarajevo, i can
> even offer place to short stay at my apartment (In center of Sarajevo)
> but i'm sorry :) i can't accept more that 2-3 persons.

Thanks for your (and Jasmins) offer! Is it also valid before or after
DebConf11? ;-)

> Also, as far as i know current plan for DayTrip is to go rafting on
> Vrbas in Banja Luka.

Actually thats only partly true: we were discussing a daytrip to some place
along the Vrbas river, where there are several options what to do, rafting
being one them. (And we're still waiting for more information from the tourist
board and a local guide manager.)

So yes, the "official daytrip" will be to some place rather close to Banja
Luka, but of course daytrip (as the very most things in DebConf) is voluntary,
so if some people want to do $stuff instead, thats totally fine. Usually the
wiki is a good place to document "alternative options" :-)

cheers,
	Holger, who hopes videoteam will enjoy a day "off" too