Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Newcomers and Volunteers, regarding recent incident

Hello, not long after i posted it, i realized my mistake and also i
was warned about possible consequences by some local team members. So
i reacted imediately and fixed that problem.

I'm sorry for this incident and i hope you will accept my apology.