Re: [Debconf-team] Visiting Sarajevo, Day trip or pre/post conference visit to Sarajevo?

(I will quite likely go past Sarajevo before or after DebConf, but...)

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 9:37 AM, vedran <valajbeg@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is bus going from Banja Luka at 05:00 AM
> [...]
> So in my opinion it's great timing for nice day trip.

Hahaha, I can tell you have never tried to organise a DebConf day trip
before. :)

Normally it's hard to herd people onto buses outside where they're
sleeping even at 10 or 11 a.m. :)

For the 'official' planned day trip: the details are still being
worked out with the local tourist board, but rafting will be just one
option.  The basic day trip plan is to enjoy the countryside in the
mountains, and there should be the chance to visit an old
town/monastery in that area.

--
Moray