Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Visiting Sarajevo, Day trip or pre/post conference visit to Sarajevo?

Hi,

There is just no way we are organizing a daytrip to Sarajevo.
I am sorry if this sounds harsh to you, but that idea is just off the chart!

If people want to go there on their own, that is fine of course, but
no official organization from DebConf team will happen!

Velimir