Re: [Debconf-team] Photos from Banja Luka

Quoting Moray Allan (moray@sermisy.org):
> I've uploaded photos by Holger and me from our trip to Banja Luka
> (plus some from Zagreb airport):
>
> https://gallery.debconf.org/v/debconf11/trailer/
>
> They include photos from the venue, the proposed dinner venue (aqua
> park), and the proposed day trip venue (canyon).  They're not
> labelled, but feel free to ask me on IRC if you can't work out what's
> what.

Thanks, "Muri".... It allows having a better idea of many things.

That reminded me something: what type of power sockets are in use in
Banja Luka and RoS? From Wikipedia, these seem to be C and F sockets,
for 220V/50Hz. Unsurprising, then, for most europeans and therefore
identical to Spain, if we go back in time for DebConfs.