Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Important news regarding travel to Banja Luka

The work is fantastic, but you can make a version with free stuff.

Alternative solutions FOSS:
http://www.ushahidi.com/

example using:
http://gis.debianart.org/

You can use a service with freedom and free http://crowdmap.com/
using OSM (OpenStreetMaps), and colaborative map...   example url...
http://debconf11.crowdmap.com