Re: [Debconf-team] T-Shirt decision!

On 25/05/2011 09:35, Didier Raboud wrote:
> Christian PERRIER wrote:
>
>> Several among Valessio's have my preference. My own criteria would be:
>>
>> - mention "Banja Luka, Bosnia-Herzegovina"
>> - if that doesn't make things too expensive, use the SpaceFun theme
>> - have the yellow+blue swirl
>>
>> which summarizes to http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:Dc11_spacefun.svg
>> (the left one
>
> Although the original the SpaceFun theme features a north-america-centered
> earth globe, having an "earth" at least showing Bosnia-Herzegovina would be
> nice, IMHO.

I tend to think that the earth image makes the t-shirt design too loaded.
There are already many things… removing the earth image would make the
proposed t-shirt nicer, imho.

>> As attendee, I would personnally appreciate having a
>> not-so-shiny-and-flashy color. Indeed, the white-based for attendees
>> seems fine (…).
>
> I would not got for a "too white" shirt, they get dirty too fast (again
> IMHO). But agreed, let's avoid pink or fluo green. Light pastel or "warm"
> colours could fit.

ditto :) not-so-shiny-and-flashy *and* not-white would be perfect :)
({light,} blue would be good enough, imho).

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/