Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11 schedule

Holger Levsen a écrit :
Hi,

so we discussed the "day schedule" for DebConf now. This is our proposal:

(Saturday, 23th: last day of DebCamp, 1st arrival day)
Sunday, 24th: Debian Day (and 2nd arrival day)
Monday, 25th, "normal day"
Tuesday, 26th, Groupphoto at 15oo(?), Cheese+Wine party in the evening
Wednesday, 27th, Daytrip
Thursday, 28th, Conference Dinner (probably with a band or such)
Friday, 29th, "normal day"
Saturday, 30th, "normal day" (final day)

The hotel has minibars (aka cheese conservation devices).

If there are no serious objections we will declare this schedule to be final.

This is perfect scheduling for the Cheese and Wine. Thanks for taking it into consideration!