Re: [Debconf-team] Logo sizes

-=| Adnan Hodzic, Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:32:35AM +0200 |=-
> With inclusion of Mtel logo I came to realize that size of each logo is
> differnet then the other one. So is there any way that all logos could have
> the same size?

"Same size" is a vague term when you have objects with different
shapes. Do you think that the Mtel logo is too big or too small?

Maybe aiming at relatively equally sized logos measured in square
pixels would work? Although, how do we measure a round, circle-like,
logo?