Re: [Debconf-team] propostal web watch debconf11 with html5

Ok,  I create a pipe yahoo[1] with feed rss 'search #debconf11' on
Twitter and Identi.ca

now TAB3 listing.. last updates about #debconf11 in micro-bloggings

[1] http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=bb0e3810de18b53abbdc60e93a25ecff

PS:
my proposal is a icon/button on top menu "The conference"... example:
http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/dc11/webwatch/

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO