Re: [Debconf-team] Route from Brazil

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:19:24 -0300, Otavio Salvador <otavio@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to plan the trip to get the estimated cost of the travel
> and ask for the sponsoring. However I couldn't figure out what is the
> best way to get into Banja-Luka. I have been told that I ought to get
> a plane to Zagreb and that it ought to have ground transport available
> from there but I am not sure if it is accessible or not.
>
> Can someone from local team help me?

Hi Otavio,

I don't know if you've managed to plan all your travel plans yet, but if
not, you might find that flying direct to Banja Luka could work for you.

I've just booked a flight from London to Banja Luka via Ljubljana,
although this is for the week before DebCamp.  Current prices for the
actual dates of DebCamp and/or DebConf via London are rather expensive
though.

A quick search seems to reveal that Returns from Paris to Banja Luka
around the right dates are available for under 300 EUR, so if you
managed to get a reasonable connection to Paris that might work.

That was looking just now at https://www.adria.si/

The timings for that one are:

  depart Paris at 09:25

and on the return:

  arrive back in Paris at 20:40

I was looking at Sunday to Sunday times, but I think their schedule is
that same on all the days they fly.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Phil.