Re: [Debconf-team] April 25th meeting summary / Next meeting 10 May 19 UTC

Hi,

On Samstag, 30. April 2011, Richard Darst wrote:
> * Registration
>   - There is a proposal for extending sponsored registration so that
>     debconf can be advertised via talks at two more conferences.  It
>     would be ten days or so extension.

extension of sponsored registration only, I assume. not for travel sponsorship
and not for cfp. right? and how many days exactly?

also: the next meeting is after the deadline - so we need to decide this via
mail. here.

on a related note, no "deadline ends may 8th" reminder has been sent.

> * Access lists for SPI/FFIS
>   - Without the peolpe in charge of these accounts around, we couldn't
>     decide much... darst and nattie, at least, can have ffis view
>     access for registration purposes.  moray/holger/gwolf can
>     authorize spending money?

the idea was to decide those lists.

i'm in favor of giving nattie+darst read access.

i think someone locals needs to be authorized to at least spent "small"
amounts of money. (1000e or so).

> * t-shirts
>   - No one had any concrete plans (and nothing had been announced on
>     the lists), so we couldn't decide anything.  But people would like
>     to decide on a design sometime.
>   - About 2700 EUR including shipping for 400 shirts from our usual
>     mexican provider

whats the deadline for ordering the tshirts?

> * day trip
>   - Again, with no concrete proposals, we can't say or decide much.

but people are working on concrete proposals?

> * special dinner - or not
>   - No concrete plan, can't decide anything

but people are working on concrete proposals?

>   - If gov will pay, we can afford it
>   - Special note: not in any conference room, taking down and putting
>     up video equipment is too difficult and risky.

thanks for the note!

> * Buses - can we fulfill the promises organizational-wise?
>   - Where all will they pick up from?  How often?  What dates?  All
>     open questions, though we are told will look at arrival
>     information.
>   - Someone (not adnan, too much else to do) should look into these things.
>   - We will work on it later.

"ulala"

cheers,
	Holger