[Debconf-team] DebConf invoicing / account setup

Joey,

I'm working to get DebConf all set up.

Can I have access to the DebConf11 earmark once it is set up?  Holger
will reply to this stating what access I should have (view access is
the main thing I would like).  I've never used the FFIS interface
before, so let me know what you need to get set up, and any other
instructions (my pgp id is 0xBD356740).

I (or someone) will send you invoices for attendee payments, just like
past years.

This year, I'll also be involved in sending you sponsor invoices.
Would you like all invoices to go only through me?  How does this
usually work?  After someone send you contact information, do you send
the invoices directly to the sponsor, or back to us to distribute to
the sponsor?

I am recording fundraising-team workflow here, if you have any
suggestions for the FFIS part, please let me know:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Fundraising

Please let me know how best to work together, even if it's different.
I'll document and let the team know.

Thanks,

- Richard