Re: [Debconf-team] March 31st update - accomodation

Hey Steve,

> FWIW, Canonical did this in Extremadura because it was the option that was
> presented; but I for one would have greatly preferred accomodations closer
> to the rest of the attendees instead of being partitioned off in a corporate
> ghetto... :)  If you're going to offer separate accomodations to corporate
> attendees, I hope they're not so far away this time.

On contrary, those who want the "more expensive" stuff will get the
same in our "main" hotel Bosna where almost everybody else will be. As
they do have couple of apartments over there. Even if we are talking
about "ultra" exclusive stuff which are apartments in govt. building,
that same building is in the same street as Bosna and Venue, so there
will be no separation this year :)

Adnan