Re: [Debconf-team] Accommodation details

I think all of this sounds great, especially the last part. Because I
have a feeling there will be a lot of people who won't qualify, now
since we got the food by a good price, why waste having additional
people coming to the conference. That is why waste the interest, again
they won't be completely neglected, as I said every morning after
their breakfast we'll have shuttles heading to the Venue.

I think this is a great plan, and I myself had almost the same plan
from very start.

Adnan