[Debconf-team] diva agreement

hi Stefano,

are you aware that we assume that you'll create a nicely looking document,
print it twice, sign both and send them to Banja Luka?

It seems we are ;-) At least thats the conclusion of yesterdays meeting,
quoted below.

Are you fine with that and can you handle it?

cheers,
	Holger

from
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2011/debconf-team.2011-03-29-20.00.log.html#l-426

21:05:15 <darst> #topic Debian&DIVA agreement
21:05:28 <darst> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/NGOMoney describes the
agreement
21:05:39 <darst> it seems well agreeded upon
21:05:51 <AbsintheSyringe> yep
21:05:54 <darst> any objectsions?  Get zack to send and be done?
21:06:19 <AbsintheSyringe> yea
21:06:21 <darst> #agreed the agreement looks good, get it sent and let's move
on