Re: [Debconf-team] Global team meeting, Tuesday March 29, 20:00 UTC

Hi,

I'm sorry but due to a work meeting tonight I cannot participate in the IRC
meeting tonight.
(This has been happened several times recently but should become better
managable for me in 2-4 weeks. Tuesday evening just doesnt work well for me
atm.)

On Dienstag, 29. März 2011, Richard Darst wrote:
> There is a global team meeting scheduled for tomorrow.  The agenda is
> below.  The biggest highlights will probably be deciding a
> registration scheme and our preferred local logistics plans,
> debian&diva, and CFP.

IMO releasing a CfP ASAP should have highest priority atm. Other points need
to be discussed and decided too, but we need this CfP *now*. (also but not
only for coorporate sponsors - we also need to get great content for the
conference itself.)

So I would propose to move CfP up like this:

> =================
>
> * Report backs
>   * DC10 Final report
>   * Sponsorship team status
> * Local updates
>   * Accommodation - can we decide on the hotels?
>   * Food - Bosna or prod on venue more?
>   * Venue - Anything new?
> * CfP
> * Registration
>   * Decide on a registration plan (requires local knowledge)
>   * pricetag for professional attendees
> * statement of agreement how to handle dc11 between diva & debian:
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/NGOMoney
> * Next meeting/Any Other Business

Of course there is not really *that much* to be discussed during the meeting,
as usual it rather needs people who do it ;-) (Some things like dates need to
be discussed though.)

cheers,
	Holger