[Debconf-team] Talks team work: forming the team

Hi,

These people are currently listed under the talks team:

 - Joerg Jaspert
 - Gunnar Wolf
 - Amaya Rodrigo (volunteering)
 - Luciano Bello
 - Andreas Tille
 - Ferdinand Thommes (volunteer)
 - Vladimir Atanackovic (volunteer)

We need some people (doesn't have to be from this list) to lead the
team right now mainly getting a call for papers out, along with
deciding any changes which should be done this year.  If someone wants
to do this and it's your first time - that's great, we'll help.

This team should probably start forming and getting a call for papers
out.  Luckily, this is easier due to the past announcement archive:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PastAnnouncements

Whoever is in charge of the team would then answer any questions from
attendees, call for more volunteers to help with the rating, arrange
talks teams meetings to do rating, notify people, and continue to
answer any questions that come up.

We have a global team meeting tomorrow, so whoever would like to head
this up, if you could talk a bit at the meeting, we can send you off.
In the meantime, please reply to this mail.

Thanks,

- Richard