Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [DC11] Accommodation

> One question only atm: you said we get 160 beds in the one hotel and 120 in
> dorms. Whats the plan if we get more than 280 registrations? (I assume its
> very likely we do.)

I never said we're stopping at this point. What I said this is
definitely good enough number to start registration process. As the
registrations are going we can statistically make final numbers of how
many people will be there and then we'll get more beds. It's not quite
easy to meet up with owner of hotel and then negotiate the price by
that much, so I'd reader get the rest "on the run". And of course,
target one particular hotel instead of just bunch of them, since as
experience has thought me you waste incredible amounts of time/energy
when you do "all".

Also, there's a lot of deviations in the beds above. For example, in
Hotel Bosna, we'll mostly get single bedded beds/french beds, which
are good for couples and people who want to be alone in their room.
But also keep in mind that if there were two people in the rooms we
would double the number of people in that hotel. Same thing with
sponsored/non sponsored people, we are getting all this accommodation
as single party at this point right? Because to be honest, there will
be festivals and bunch of other activities in Banja Luka in the time,
that if anything we might want to reserve all of this.

President of Bosna told me that on that Rafting championship they had
~600 people coming, so if anything tomorrow we can rely on him to ask
for further advice when that time comes.

Adnan