Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 Sponsorship Team Meeting

The main reason we wanted to pros pone the sponsorship-team meeting,
was the issue with our NGO DIVA and it's relation to Debian.

In the mail i wrote before, i mostly talked about global team meeting
but added this one on the list to.

I agree we need to talk ASAP about sponsors and i asked how i/we could
help a long time ago, i wanted to start contacting past sponsors,
but i was told to try and poke ppl who dealt with this before, which i
did, and nobody came forward. After that things got pretty quite :S

The meeting was scheduled for tomorrow IIRC? If you decide to do it, i
will be there of course!

Velimir