Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [DC11] Accommodation

> But what's the current status?  The final prices were going to come
> 'tomorrow' -- are the hotels just being slow, or do they not want to
> reduce significantly?

Being slow. I'm going to Banja Luka this Wednesday, I'm planning to
meet with hotel owners and hopefully we'll get those prices fixed and
lowered to maximum.

> But is it correct that we already have them?  And that we have them
> *for free*?  (Paid by the government?)
>
> Is it correct that they're about 1.5 km from the venue?

Yes and yes.

> Thanks!  But it would also be good if you can tell us now what you
> know so far. :)

We do provide you with the latest information, it's just that they are
all incredibly slow :(

Adnan