Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf discussion: Venue bid process

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, Moray Allan wrote:
> DebConf venue bid process (draft 3)

in short: /me likes! Thanks _a lot_ for working on this. I'm really happy
about how well this process is already defined, even with the shortcomings
there still are. But in general, this is really good and will (hopefully) be
good use in 2015 too :)

Gunnars comments were good too.

Just one minor thing:

> Venue decision meeting agenda:

We should stress here that these meetings should have time limits (in advance)
and that meeting that exceed the time limit by $amount (30) of minutes should
be continued on another day.

cheers,
	Holger