Re: [Debconf-team] For Blog: Short insiders summary of DebConf11 Organization

>> last night I wrote a small article on my blog about progress of
>> organization of dc11. It was suggested to me, that this article should
>> also be published on blog.dc.o, so if you agree with that, the article
>> can be found at http://bit.ly/gmYYQ9 .

> Also, please update the links on the blog to point to DC11 instead of DC10.

As the blog stuff is now in debconf-data, you can add your entry
yourself.
You want to put it into blog/blog/debconf11 and there a textfile. The
name should follow the scheme you can find in other debconf folders,
your initials followd by underscore followed by a good name and .txt.
Also make sure to have the meta-author: line as second line, then one
free one before the body.

Have fun
--
bye, Joerg
Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of