Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] ToDo list, final decisions, travel issues, budget and sponsors

Ferdinand Thommes:

> I had done some investigation for Debconf11/Berlin already. I remember
> there was a table for that already on some debconf wiki, but i cannot, for
> the life of me, find it now. Mabe someone on the list remembers. If not,

This one?
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/BanjaLuka#Arrival

Could you please provide some means that people could put themselfes on a list
to announce how they are planning to arrive? It could help to buy cheaper
train tickets or organize minibusses.

Thank you,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro