Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf 11 report - Feb 24

Hi Thomas,

That is a good suggestion. But please be sure, that everyone who is on the list of ppl that need a visa to enter BiH, will have no problems on the border or anywhere else, no mather how we end up resolving this issue.

Regards,

On Mar 8, 2011 8:25 AM, "Thomas Koch" <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:

Adnan Hodzic:

> We also discussed other matters such as visas, I explained how the
> situation was with some of th...

Hi,

I'd propose to request official invitations for the attendees that need Visas
and send those to them in advance.
In my experience it is a very uncomfortable situation for people to travel in
a foreign country for the first time and have to trust that the guy on the
border has received some list that I can enter.
If I'd have an official letter with me that declares the purpose of my visit
and is an official invitation, then I feel a lot safer.

Just an idea, Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro