Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Sponsorship levels

Hi,

I read the brochure and there is one serious mistake in Bosnian version. In the beginning of the brochure, word "besplatan" is used, instead of "slobodan". Those are two translations of "free", but "besplatan" means free as free beer and "slobodan" means frees as free speech. It should be changed as soon as possible.

I also found some more mistakes, there is inconsistency in use of some words/terms. Like Linux and Linuks... There are a few typos in English version as well. Tell me how can I change those mistakes or to who am I supposed to talk, so that could be changed?

Greetings,
Karolina