Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsorship levels

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 10:13:18PM +0000, Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> The brochure is "published" for some time now, and can be found here:
> http://debconf11.debconf.org/documentation.xhtml
> the spirit of Debian, it will be ready when it is 100% ready :))

Great! I'll start pointing to it companies that ask me about DebConf11.

If I may, here are a couple of suggestions to increase the visibility of
the sponsorship brochure:

- Turn the "sponsor contact" tab from a mailto: link to a real page,
  I've the impression a mail is a pretty scary thing for someone that
  haven't yet decided whether they'd like to sponsor or not. The landing
  page might be a very simple page with a link to the brochure and the
  contact address.

- In the documentation page, use more the word "sponsor", as "brosura"
  is not meaningful for English-only speakers. E.g. s/Latest version of
  the brochure produced/Latest version of the *sponsorship* brochure
  produced/; as well as s/Brosura/Sponsorship brochure/ (at least for
  the "en" versions).

Thanks a lot for considering!
Cheers.