[Debconf-team] IRC meeting TODAY, Jan 11, 20:00 UTC

Hi,

We are having an IRC meeting TODAY (January 11), at 20:00 UTC in
#debconf-team.  Updated agenda is at the URL, and pasted below
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Meetings

Please come, as we really need to start jumping on top of things.
This meeting isn't necessarily the "organizational meeting" but we can
at least figure out who the global prodders are.

Thanks,

- richard

====

*  DC10 report report
* Sponsor packages and media sponsors category
* Organizational / new member meeting - should we wait for another
meeting?
  o DebConf teams (we already have some teams made, but as
	  @darst mentioned, maybe we need to refresh this list?)
* Poster session - decisions related to sponsors. Can sponsors
have a poster on display (other decisions can come later)
* Next meeting - organizational, and business.
* Any other business