Re: [Debconf-team] Let's decide DebConf11 final dates

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:

This makes me very happy, I will have a much easier time getting my
(individual, yes) permissions and stuff in order. And yes, leaving no
overlap with a major Free Software conference in the same geographic
area is a nice plus. Also, being week-aligned makes transportation
issues much less of an issue. I hope the proposed dates become final.

Glad to hear that!

As I've already said, we took into consideration everything that was said so far,
and tried to make DebConf11 dates suit everyone!

Regards,

Velimir