Re: [Debconf-team] [Spi-projects] Treasurer's Report as of 2010-10-31

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 08:00:20PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Ouch. This seems to be significantly higher than the expenses that we
> > were expecting as still pending.
> They seem to match Richard Darst's email from Sep 2nd, Message-ID:
> <20100902181731.GA29392@boltzmann.zgib.net>.

Thanks for the pointer. While the totals match, that very same mails
also mentioned that some other DebConf money were still elsewhere. Are
those other money now back at SPI or still elsewhere, say, on FFIS
DebConf account?

I'd appreciate a general overview of whether DebConf cash flows are now
over, including not only expenses, but also "incomes".

Cheers.