Re: [Debconf-team] Access to debconf-team svn?

Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since we from the local team for the DebConf11 are in the process of making a
> rough estimate of the DC11 cost, so we can plan our budget more efficiently,
> we would like to know if it will be possible for us to get access to the
> debconf-team svn over at http://www.debconf.org/resources.shtml
> since it would help us a lot with this task!

Access to debconf-team SVN is done Alioth.  Please have the local team
members request access at
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debconf-team/ (Request to join link
at the bottom right)

You should also have them request access at
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debconf-data/ (Request to join link
at the bottom right) - the website is managed through debconf-data
rather than debconf-team.