[Debconf-team] penta is ready for the CfP for debconf 10

hey folks--

a few of us (Hydroxide, Clint, edrz, MrBeige, and myself) stayed after
the meeting today and sorted out some minor pentabarf updates to address
the issues raised by the dc10 CfP.

in particular:

 * we removed all mention of tracks by removing the two existing tracks
(it had offered "debconf" and "debcamp" as the track options, which
don't match what we're thinking of as "tracks") and patching penta to
not display a selectbox for "track" if no tracks are available.  As we
settle on specific tracks, we can start to take advantage of penta's
track functionality, but for now we'll  leave it unused.  We don't think
there is any need for people to submit proposals for debcamp through
penta, so we lose nothing by just yanking that choice for now.

 * we normalized the set of "event types" with the ideas that are in the
CfP.

So i think penta is ready to go for the CfP.

If you have any feedback on how penta could be improved to be less
confusing for people to use for submitting proposals, please pipe up --
let's make it as smooth a process as possible.

	--dkg