Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] ToDo list, final decisions, travel issues, budget and sponsors

Hey there,

I think I can help with that map issue. I'm in Banja Luka everyday so it won't be difficult to me to mark all significant objects near the venue and hotel. I should get a real map of the whole city from a tourist bureau or something like that, and I will send it over the list.
Also, I have a group of people who are willing to help with whatever is needed (regarding 'Volunteers' on this ToDo list). It's a students group on Faculty of Electrical Engineering (FEE)��in Banja Luka called EESTEC. This group is actually a local committee, and I'm a member of that group as well. The group is numbering about 20 active members. I've talked to them, and they are willing to help with anything they can. As we're all located in Banja Luka, everything is much easier for us to check, investigate, ask,�make a reservation�etc. I think that we can be helpful, but it's up to you to decide.

Best regards,