Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf anti-harassment policy

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 06:45:04PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So, people have spoken and the response is good.  I have done some
> wiki work to try to move us towards something we can agree on.
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/StandardsOfRespect

Here is where I see us standing and what to do next:

More people would rather a policy than not.  We've worked out wordings
and discussed most considerations.  And people are generally happy
with both short and long options.

We need people to offer to volunteer to do this job.  This could be
the a-h@d.o people.  It could be people from within DebConf.  It can
*not* be me for at least two reasons, so don't wait for me to
volunteer.

I think that the people who volunteer to serve as the coordinators for
this through the dc11 cycle should get to choose which version, make
any final adjustments, and decide how to post the policy.

So with that being said, would anyone like to volunteer, or nominate
someone(s) ?

Thanks,

- Richard