Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-bosnia] DC11 Govt. meeting Nov. 22 Summary & Plans for future

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> Don't get me wrong.. I was talking about
> this: http://foolcontrol.org/?p=1150 and a fact that maybe someone already
> book'd some plans according to this dates.

Ah that, yes about that you are absolutely right, however that
decision was revoked since we need to decide again. Mainly because it
wasn't discussed among other Debian people.

If you want to participate in discussion please do let us know what
you think the perfect dates would be on:
Adnan

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Amar Cosic <amar.cosic@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
>>
>> > I hope change of official dates wasn't directed by gov..
>>
>> FYI Government follows directions we issue, it's not the other way around.
>>
>> Original discussion can be found on:
>> http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20101111.150929.9f9f91ae.en.html
>>

> Don't get me wrong.. I was talking about
> this: http://foolcontrol.org/?p=1150 and a fact that maybe someone already
> book'd some plans according to this dates.
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Amar Ćosić
> amar.cosic@gmail.com
> amar@amar.ba
> +38761240095
> http://www.amar.ba

Just went thru that conversation and as I can see everyone is for :

DebCamp 17 - 23 July (17th is Sunday)
DebConf 24 - 30 July (24th is Sunday)

I dont care much about this, just need to know this on time so I can schedule. But please let's keep it now : )

--
Amar Ćosić
amar.cosic@gmail.com