Re: [Debconf-team] Access to debconf-team svn?

>> Since we from the local team for the DebConf11 are in the process of making a
>> rough estimate of the DC11 cost, so we can plan our budget more efficiently,
>> we would like to know if it will be possible for us to get access to the
>> debconf-team svn over at http://www.debconf.org/resources.shtml> since it would help us a lot with this task!
> Access to debconf-team SVN is done Alioth.  Please have the local team
> members request access at
> https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debconf-team/ (Request to join link
> at the bottom right)

But please try to keep the -team access to those who need it. While
-data is free to look for anyone (anonymous checkout) and you only need
extra bits if you want to commit, -team is limited for the simple reason
that it does contain data thats not for the wide public.
You sure want all those that have a need on this, but it shouldnt be a
pre-req for your team, not every volunteer needs it :)

--
bye, Joerg
The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to