Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf10 leftovers

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:35:10 +0200, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi Micah,
>
> On Samstag, 25. September 2010, Micah Anderson wrote:
> > * 10 Buffalos
>
> please send them to DebConf11 - they should be useful for DebConf11-20 or
> so :-)

Address?

Also, my own opinion of these buffalos was that they were sort of crap.
They had to be manually reset multiple times, and until they were people
were not able to get on them and instead would go onto Columbia's
wireless.

I dont know when these were originally purchased, but there are much
better models that I've seen work pretty well for real cheap.