Re: [Debconf-team] debconf10 is _11th_ debian conference

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> And in the end the "bug"
> was fixed, quite some time before you send your mail.

That info never made it to our list, I believe. (At least thats how I
understood the mails. And appearantly I was not alone with that.) And that's
why this thread evolved as it did.

>   Alexander, who still wonders, why everything press related is always a
> PITA, when debconf is involved

Communication and leadership was a PITA (or non existing) for large parts of
DebConf10 in my experience, so I'm absolutly not surprised to see this.

cheers,
	Holger