[Debconf-team] Credit to Richard for DebConf10

Hi,

A lot of people have been coming up to me and thanking me for organizing
DebConf10. Even though it was originally my idea to seriously propose a NYC
DebConf, most of the work over the last two years on the conference has been
done by Richard Darst, aka MrBeige. I hope people are thanking him at least two
or three times as much as they have me, if not more. There's a reason why he is
the only team member who was honored individually in the welcome talk; it
couldn't have happened without him.

I have never intended to imply in recent months that I am still a lead
organizer of the conference, a role which I have long since ceded to people
like Richard, Micah, Biella, and dkg. I apologize for any misimpressions, and I
hope that he, I, and the rest of the team will continue usefully helping make
DC10 continue as the success that it already is.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org