Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] Day Trip Tomorrow

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 08:14:02PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:

> If you are NOT going on the day trip, you may eat in John Jay, Uris Hall,
> Brad's, or any on-campus or off-campus eatery at your own expense.  The
> hacklabs will not be open, but you are free to hack in the dorm lounges.

So this means that no one will need to be around in the morning or
night to open/close?  (yay, I can sleep in for the first time since
...)

Also, I'll move everything I can into the coffee room/CS lounge
tonight so that it will be secure tomorrow and look good for the CS
people who use the area.  If there is any front desk stuff that
shouldn't be stored away, let me know and I'll pull it back out.

If there is anything else venue-related that should be taken care of
for tomorrow (or during the day even), let me know.

- Richard