Re: [Debconf-team] Orga meeting TIME CHANGE, + Orga T-shirt DEADLINE

Quoting Jimmy Kaplowitz (jimmy@debconf.org):

> Also, please pick up your black staff t-shirts from the round and cold part of
> the Carleton hacklab by TOMORROW (Monday) AFTERNOON and add your name to the
> paper list next to those shirts. After then, any orga people can give a black
> staff t-shirt to any volunteer who he/she feels has helped us enough to deserve
> it. Do not do this with the purple shirts since we will be selling the extras
> of those.

Even though I'm not part of the orga team, may I suggest that one of
you folks reserve a tee-shirt for Michelle Lynn Hall who helped me
(and will certainly awesomely help) in organising the C&W?