[Debconf-team] Post-dinner Cleanup

While cleaning up after dinner tonight, I spoke with someone from
Columbia University Facilities.  He was curious why we were cleaning up
and I said we didn't want to make too much extra work for Facilities.
He said he appreciated our assistance and then asked about where to find
more information about Open Source software.

We should continue to leave the least impact on Columbia as possible.
Thank you to everyone who's been helping clean up after our meals!