Re: [Debconf-team] how to post TravelInfo page

On Jul 17, 2010, at 4:18 PM, Richard Darst wrote:

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 02:12:44PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

The Travel Info wiki pages are almost done, so now I am wondering how
we should post this to the debconf website.  It would be nice to keep
it as a wiki to make updates, but I think it would be ok to do SHTML
and include it on that part of the website.  I'm not a committer
there, so someone else would have to do that step.

A quick easy fix would be to have the existing debconf.org page point
to the right wiki page. Currently it says "DebConf10 Wiki travel page
(not created yet)".  THe page is created and should point to:

I think leaving as much in the wiki as we can makes sense - as some
people arrive, people may want to update it.  Of course, making up
something nice for people to print won't have the latest changes, but
that's unavoidable.

I think the DebConf10/Welcome page will continue to get lots of
updates (rules/procedures/etc), so it should stay mostly wikified.

What do you think is best?  What's missing?

I'm going to do a big final push right now to organize everything, I'm in #debconf-team if you want to talk directly.

.hc

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is related to the telescope. -Edsger Dykstra