Re: [Debconf-team] Talk scheduling and eating/venue hours

On 07/15/2010 01:16 PM, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Regarding the Schedule, it looks fine, BUT there shouldn't be
> something scheduled at the same time that the group photo.  This was
> scheduled during the afternoon break and it's now parallel to 2 other
> talks.

Whoops, you're right.  the previous discussions had suggested that 30
minutes wasn't enough anyway :/  iirc, Aigars (Cc'ed here) had said he
would scout out lighting, timing, and locations and propose some
alternate time for the photo shoot, but i don't think anyone has
followed up on that.

I've removed the scheduled times for the group photo for the moment --
when we know what we want to do we can put it wherever makes sense.

	--dkg