[Debconf-team] Changing talks schedule?

There was a discussion in the Monday meeting about changing the talks
schedule to try to avoid some of the costs for extra security gaurd
coverage in CEPSR/Shapiro (the talk & bof room building).

If I understand correctly, the idea is to start talks at 9:30 and reduce
lunch from 2 hours to 1.5 hours. Which mean all talks before lunch need
to start 30 minutes earlier and those after lunch 1 hour earliers.

If this is indeed agreed, then the schedule needs to be updated in
penta. iirc, Jimmy did something very similar to this once before with
some sql when 9:00 am was deemed to be too early to start and 1 hour
too little time for lunch.

If the UPDATE used was saved somewhere, I'm failing to find it.

-edrz