Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf10-localteam] Ping wrt to t-shirts, banners, proceedings and other printed matter ...

Richard Darst dijo [Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 10:25:27AM -0400]:
> > Do we have numbers for both?
>
> I added numbers to the bottom of
>   http://rkd.zgib.net/http/debconf/registration-data.txt
>
> Is there some separate database field for video team people?  I can
> add those once I find out how to do that.

As it is really volunteer job in the broadest sense and volunteers pop
up basically at random, we have so far tried to produce the actual
list for orga, but for video, ~30 shirts were printed basically
following a normal distribution, and handed on a
first-come-first-serve basis.

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244