Re: [Debconf-team] talks team reportback (and block on meeting results)

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 11:40:12PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Thanks for writing that up.  i'm fine with the current text on that page:
[...]
> I'd be fine with moving forward with this plan if there are no objections.

I don't have any strong opinion on whether or not we move forward this way, so
look to other responses or non-responses for feedback on that. If we do move
forward this way, that sounds like a good text. For ease of automation, I'll
mention that the lowest 20 out of the 102
non-plenary/non-canceled-attendance/non-Unscheduled events were exactly those
with a penta ranking score of 33 or lower, which from memory is stored in the
event_rating table.

Thanks for following this through to completion!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org